You can manually install the McAfee Agent and then force it to comply with your anti-virus policies or client tasks. To do this, perform the following actions:
1. On the affected machine browse to the following location: \EPOSERVERNAMEC$Program FilesMcAfeeePolicy OrchestratorDBSoftwareCurrentEPOAGENT3000Install 409
2. Double click the FramePkg.exe file and let the agent install. Please note, you will need administrative rights over the workstation to perform this.
3. Open a command prompt window and type the following: cd “C:Program FilesMcAfeeCommon Framework”
4. Once in the aforementioned directory, type the following at the command prompt and press return: CmdAgent.exe /s
5. You will now be presented with the McAfee Agent console, click “Collect and Send Props”. This prompts the agent to advertise itself to the ePO server and enforce any policies or client tasks that maybe set, which in my case is usually the installation of the ant-virus product itself.